Friday, January 9, 2009

Back To The Old Routine


This week was hard starting off & I don't think it's gotten any easier by Friday. I missed having the boys with me on Monday...I guess I had gotten used to them being around all the time. By Wednesday, the boys were dragging around in the morning like zombies. We've had a few little melt downs early in the morning to start the day off right. I started exercising on Monday & I can really feel it now. I did weights & the treadmill. Today, muscles are sore that I didn't know I had & I really just want to lay in bed all day. So, hopefully all of us will adjust to the routine soon!

1 comments:

Noly's Nest.... said...

Yeah, it's so hard to get up and out the door early when you had two weeks off the school routine. I'm looking forward to summer....